Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Return Envelope Challenge



The Crafting Pot has a challenge to use those return envelopes from the bills we pay online. So I decided to use mine in a Christmas morning layout of my kids. The envelope is addressed to Santa. My daughter filled it out herself. I thought it would be a cute way to preserve her writing. I had two extra pictures and still needed a spot for journaling. So I made a 6x6 page that will go in between the two 12x12 pages. I have no idea where my 6x6 page protectors are though. Isn't that how it goes? I used the picture of the kids as a pocket to slide the picture of the kids tree into. I also used the sanding technique to make my title. And I used pop dots on all the packages to give the pages a little dimension. All the papers and inks are CTMH ;) Thanks for looking!








No comments: