Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Looking for a good deal?

How about a steal? Over the last few months I have become addicted with a web store. BabySteals is a great way to get baby and maternity items for a fraction of the price. Each day they offer one item, it goes up and is sold until it is sold out or for 24 hours only. In the recent weeks I have gotten two of my favorite baby things in the world. I got some really cute baby legs for Peyton. They were a three pack and I paid just over what I pay for ONE pair. Then there is my Sprout Shell Oh how I LOVE my Sprout Shell. This is the coolest thing and a must have for anyone with a small baby. Baby steals has turned me on to items I never knew existed and some are now my favorite things in the world. I had never seen a sprout shell until it was up as a steal. Now it is one of my most coveted baby items. I have told countless friends about baby steals. But I am turning to you guys as well. I know many of you are mom's grandma's Aunts, etc. We all know someone who could take advantage of these great savings. Or you could , yourself. So check it out. You never know what you may get to steal today ;)

No comments: