Monday, April 6, 2009

Cupcake Pops

I follow Pioneer Woman's Blog. She has all sorts of yummy recipes, great gardening tips, great photography tips, and more. I absolutely love reading her blog. A while back she mentioned Bakerella in a post. Then last month Bakerella and Pioneer woman got together and had a weekend of lessons. One being Bakerella's cupcake pops. I of course had to look up Bakerella's other creations. All I can say is OMG this woman has an awesome talent. She makes cake pops of every shape and color. I used one of her tutorials to make cupcake pops this weekend. They came out great. We took them to a birthday party yesterday and they were a hit. Everyone loved them. So I had to share a picture of my yummy cake pops with all of you. I made mine with a white cake mix that I doctored up a bit. Instead of using the water it called for I used maraschino cherry juice. The cake turned out so good! They are now what my daughter is asking to have for her birthday... in Dec. lol Anyway I recommend both of these blogs to everyone. I definitely think everyone should try the cake pops. They were so fun to make and just so stinking cute when finished. I think I have a new addiction!

BTW, if anyone has seen the new CTMH stamps Cupcake Sprinkles... I think these would look cute with something made from that set ;)

2 comments:

Christy said...

Those are so cute!

Saucy said...

I've been a Bakerella fan for a long time, gotta love those pops!