Tuesday, November 11, 2008

My Swaddle Pod

A friend was given something similar to this for her new baby. Since I have one on the way myself I was intrigued but this little number. So She sent me pictures and without anything else, I made my own pattern and came up with this. I can't wait for my little girl to be born so I can use this. I think I may do another with terry for the inside and use it after bath time. This one has a flannel shell and fleece inside. It turned out pretty good for my trial run at it. And I had never done button holes before. So I am pretty pleased with myself lol Sorry I don't have a real baby to show it off. My daughter's doll will have to do for now.

1 comment:

Sultry said...

That is really cute!!!
I've done button holes with a sewing machine, I thought it was pretty fun :)
Someday I'm gonna get my own sewing machine!!
Maybe you can make some more of those to sell?