Monday, May 11, 2009

Pillowcase dresses

This is my first attempt at making these. I have seen them for months and have been wanting to try a couple. But I didn't have a pillowcase that would work. So I gave in and cut out rectangle fabric and hoped for the best. The babies didn't go together so well. LOL I made it a bit too narrow. So I altered it into an apron dress. I like how it turned out so much, I plan on making a few more for her. My oldest's turned out great. But the length is too short for a dress and too long to wear with shorts. So the next one will be a different length. She likes it, that's what counts right!

No comments: