Friday, September 26, 2008

Another Challenge

I am in the middle of a challenge with some CTMH girls. This is like the last one where we get a little more info every day. So I am posting pics of today and yesterday's progress on the pages.

Day 1
:

1. Create a base using at least three different papers. 

2. Find ribbon, fiber, lace or string and attach something to it. 

3. Now add the ribbon, fiber, lace or string with its attachment to the layout. 



Day 2:

1. Add photo(s) to the base. 

2. Add photo corners or a band of ribbon to the photo(s). 

3. Create a title and add it to the base. 

4. Add at least 1 item that you have had in your stash for longer than 6 months. You know the one that you are waiting for the PERFECT page!! Well this is it!!

 





1 comment:

Becki said...

Awww...I'm always so impressed with the pages you turn out for these challenges! I wish I could bottle up some of your talent and get caught up on my books!

BTW - I tagged you on my blog :)