Thursday, August 28, 2008

Challenge 1 from the CTMH board

So I was on the CTMH board the other day and noticed a group of girls who were doing a challenge that took a few days to complete. I was so in love with the idea. I followed the thread on my own to complete the challenge. It was a 2 page layout, and each day we got a little more info on what we needed on our pages.

Day 1 - Create base pages using various colors of card stock. Then to decorate it with various words that will be connected to the subject of the layout.

Day 2 - Pick the photos and mat them... Use four pictures to form a square and also have photo to be the centerpiece of the layout. We were also told to use a 3d element of wording in the center of the 4 photos, but I couldn't think of anything lol We also needed to decorate the center piece photo or mat in a way to draw the eye to that photo.


Day 3 - Create a journaling space. But various words in the journaling should be high lighted in a unique way.


Day 4 - Decorate and mat two seperate quotes and place one on each page.



Day 5 - Embelish to complete the page.


1 comment:

Becki said...

That is GORGEOUS!! I'm so afraid I won't know how to scrapbook anymore when I got on my scrapping weekend next month!